ProJoint Porcelain Primer
Size: 20kg Tub
Whilst our paving, edgings, stepping stones, and decorative aggregates add the visual detail to your outdoor space, something needs to hold it all together! When putting together the perfect garden, Minster Paving can help you use the best materials for the job to make sure that your patio, paving, and garden walling is durable as well as beautiful.
The ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Primer is an ultra-high polymer and fibre modified flexible primer with excellent workability and adhesion properties. As a single coat fast application, ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Primer promotes adhesion and control suction on difficult substrates such as porcelain, concrete, ceramic tiles, paving slabs or setts. Using the ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Primer enables the porcelain slabs or setts to be laid on a sand and cement bedding.
The powdered primer is supplied in two 10kg bags to allow the bucket to act as the ideal mixing vessel with the simple addition of water.
- Single coat application to the underside of paving
- Approximate coverage per 20kg tub 27.5 m2 depending on application method and paving porosity
- Enables the paving to be laid on sand and cement bedding
- Excellent workability and adhesion properties
- Suitable for brush or roller application
- Can be applied in low temperatures
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Two x 10kg bags contained within the lidded mixing tub
Take a look through our accessories collection, and if you have any queries about our range, get in touch by calling 01865 300252 or by contacting us online.